Front row: Beverly Hiller, Leslie Denton, Susann Ervin, JoEtta Chewning, Nicole Echols.
Friends of Florence County Library is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization that enhances the Florence County Library System by supplementing public funding for books, materials and programs.
Luncheon with Patricia Moore-Pastides and hardcover book,
November 16, 2018 at noon.
2016 Annual Report
FoFCL Receives Two National Awards and the following Two State Awards:
- 2010 LYRASIS Excellence Award, recipient Ray McBride, FCLS Director
- 2010 Humanities Council sc, Grant for Joe Stukes History Series
- Vision Statement:
- Our Vision Statement: Friends of Florence County Library aspire to provide world class public library services through quality educational, cultural and recreational programming.
- Assist Florence County Library System with the development of quality programming
- Promote educational advancement
- Provide resources that enhance research tools for patrons
- Encourage gifts, endowments, and memorials to the library
- Publicize the library’s services
- Sponsor quality programs
- Further the Childrens’ Summer Reading Program by hosting fundraisers to provide funding for families of Florence County
- Provide financial assistance for books, materials, services and special collections
- Give grants to the library
- Inform the community about the library’s schedule through newsletters, postcards, media sources
- For questions or information on how to get involved contact Mary Wiser, Friends of Florence County Library Coordinator, at (843) 413-7065, or use email email@example.com or post to:
- Friends of Florence County Library
509 South Dargan Street
Florence, South Carolina 29506
For a list of all previous Friends of Florence Library Author Appearances, please click HERE.
For a list of all previous Friends of Florence Library Awards, please click HERE.
Help us keep our library the best in South Carolina!
To join Friends of Florence County Library, view our Membership Form. After completing the form, please mail to the address listed along with your annual membership fee.
Got books you no longer want?
Click the link below for a form and receipt for donating books to the library. Fill the form out to the best of your ability and bring it in with your donations.
Book and Materials Donation Policy & Receipt.